Old Barracks Cahersiveen Refurbished
An out of commission Royal Irish Constabulary barracks – now a heritage centre in Bridge Street, Cahersiveen, was originally designed and constructed between 1869 and 1871. The building was recently restored to life by Evans & Kelliher Construction Limited and now provides services such as a restaurant and a tourist information point. The building also hosts craft workshops, an audio-visual display and display of archaeological remains. Below is a gallery of images before and after construction refurbishment works.